JM Junk Removers removing heavy boxes.
Ten Steps to Prep for Thanksgiving
Here at JM Junk Removers we get excited for the holiday season. We thrive on helping others, and that includes helping them get ready to host for all the family gatherings to come. We want to share ten steps to prep for Thanksgiving with you. The holiday season can bring stress, so get ahead of it with these ten steps to prep. We hope this allows you to simply make memories and enjoy the moments as they come.
- Prepare Your Guest Room
- Organize Your Kitchen
- Declutter Common Areas
- Clear Out a Closet
- Clear Out Your Front Entrance
- Declutter Your Garage
- Stock Up on Cleaning Supplies
- Organize and Take Inventory of Your Food Pantry
- Declutter Your Family’s Bedrooms
- Spruce Up Your Front and Back Yards.
Why Use JM Junk Removers to Help You Prep
Once you have taken these ten steps to prep for Thanksgiving guests, you might find you have a lot of leftover junk that needs to be hauled away. You can donate any gently used toys, books, or clothing. Goodwill will allow you to schedule a pick up online, or drop off at a locations that is taking donations. Dallas has many donation centers, including Arms of Hope, that will also allow you to schedule a pick up online. Having a donation center pick up your donations will save you time and effort.
JM Junk Removers can also take your donatable items and donate them for you. When you utilize our junk removal services you get the whole package. We are a one stop shop to get it all done for you.
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Cardboard Box Removal
- Garage Cleanout
- Mattress Removal
- Attic Cleanout
- Yard Debris Removal
How It Works
Our easy 6 step process has worked for us and our customers for over 5 years. We keep it simple for everyone involved. Think of us as your “Easy Button”.
- Call or Text 214-888-JUNK (5865) or click here to schedule your junk removal service.
- We will give you a window of time on your day of service. In addition, we will call you when we are 30-40 minutes out with an exact ETA.
- Once we arrive, you can point us to your junk or the job area. We will give you an exact price right then and there. You give us a thumbs up, and we get to work.
- We will load, clean up, haul away, and dispose of your junk for you.
- We will walk you through the completed job and verify it meets your standards.
- We will send you an invoice via text or email. You can use any card you wish. We do accept cash payments and offer other forms of payments to better meet everyone’s needs.